Schema Markup Generator: Earn Google Rich Snippets
This Schema.org based structured data generator tool (json-ld) allows you to create Article, Event, FAQ Page, How-to, Job Posting, Local Business, Person and Product JSON-LD markup.
All required data properties for Google to produce Rich results are included. Once input fields have been completed the structure markup generator tool will produce the required code.
You can validate the code by clicking the validate button which will send you to Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool.
To check if respective page is eligible simply click the RUN TEST button on Google’s Rich Results Test Tool.
What is Schema Markup?
In simple terms, structured data is code used to provide information to Google in a more logical way so the search engine can better understand your content. It also provides users with more detailed information in the form of rich snippets which are sometimes displayed as part of a search result listing in the SERPs.
The most common schema that appear in the SERPs are the rating/review, product/service and news articles.
How does schema help your SEO?
By providing your page information in a more search engine friendly way Google might reward your website with increased search engine rankings and visibility.
Earning rich snippet features such as article dates, review scores for services or pictures can also lead to an increase in organic clickthrough rates as your result will have visibly features your ranking competitor listings might not have which can draw additional clicks to your site.
Where should I put the generated JSON-LD code snippet?
Your code snippet can be added anywhere in your page’s HTML. You can place the snippet in the head element section if the JSON-LD code is about that specific page as this section is defined to contain metadata for the document.
Schema Mark-up Types
Here is a brief overview of the differentSchema.org types this tool generates:
- Such as a blog post or news article. Blogs and news sites have articles of many different types.
- This could be any type of event for example a concert, festival, lecture or training.
- A page presenting one or more frequently asked questions.
- Detailed instructions on how to achieve specific result by performing sequence of steps.
- A listing for a job opening in a specified organisation or company.
- A particular physical business or branch of a specified organisation or company.
- Details of a specific person (alive, dead or fictional).
- Any particular product or service. For example: a flight ticket, a pair of shoes or a rental movie.